Friday, April 3, 2015

Mister I turns one

I have found that when it comes to taking pictures of my own kids, I seriously struggle!  As a photographer I don't know if that is a good thing to admit, but there you have it.  They usually give me this look that obviously says "Please mom, not the camera again."  Is that a normal thing, or is it because I seem to have the camera in their faces all. the. time?  I can get them to giggle and sit still, but the moment I raise the camera, they're running for the hills!  Talk about frustrating.  Sometimes though, the stars align, and they decide to sneak in a smile or two.



My little guy recently turned 1, and since he isn't quite walking yet, he was easy to contain and I was able to get some super cute shots!  This boy melts my heart.








And because 1 year old's only have an attention span of about 7.39 minutes, I wanted to get some pictures of him in his "natural habitat."  This little guy loves to crawl around, and he is super fast too!






Happy Birthday Isaac!


No comments:

Post a Comment