Thursday, October 11, 2018

Hannah's Maternity Session


There are a lot of things about pregnancy that are uncomfortable, and flat out awful. It's hard work growing a tiny human! Fortunately, there are also some very amazing things that come along with pregnancy too!

This mommy-to-be, Hannah, has got this pregnancy thing down. She is positively radiant, and absolutely has that pregnancy glow.

Isn't she stunning?! 




One of the many reasons that I love maternity sessions, is being able to capture the relationship that the daddy already has with their unborn baby, and more importantly the relationship between mom and dad.

These two were so cute, and fun! Plus, you could tell that they absolutely adore one another.








If you know anything about me, you know how much I love dogs. They are more than just an animal. Dogs are, in many cases, a fur baby and a vital part of a family unit.

I think it was love at first sight when I met their gorgeous puppy Graceson. How could anyone resist such clear blue eyes and blond hair?! I guess I have a thing for blondes (just ask my very handsome blond husband). Not to be comparing my husband to a dog by any means... I just... never mind... maybe I should stop before I dig this hole any deeper.

But seriously, isn't he such a cute dog!?

 



Anyway, back to this gorgeous momma. 
She is so effortlessly beautiful! And trust me, that is hard to do when you are 7 months pregnant.





Just as we were finishing up our session, the sky decided to turn into a spectacular combination of colors. My kids call them cotton candy clouds, but they were so much more breathtaking than that description conveys. It was magnificent! You can see a little bit of them peaking through in the back of this shot.

 What a perfect way to end a perfect session! 



No comments:

Post a Comment