Thursday, September 27, 2018

Sister Castro

I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It is a religion that I love, and one that has shaped me into the person that I am today.

In The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (some people know us as the Mormons), young adults have the opportunity to give up 18-24 months of their life to do missionary work. They move away from their families and friends, and spend that time sharing their beliefs and helping others. It's actually a pretty incredible opportunity to be able to give up part of your life to share something that is so important to you.


With that information in mind, I would like to introduce you to one of those amazing future missionaries. 

Meet Pamela.



Pam contacted me months ago to schedule her mission pictures. Even before she received her mission call! She had no idea where in the world she would be going, all she knew was that she was going to serve the Lord for 18 months of her life. That faith is so incredible to me!

I shared in her excitement as she received her call to serve the people of the Philippines. And together we tailored the session to be exactly what she wanted.




On the day of her session, Pamela came with her two older sisters and her adorable puppy. I love when family comes to sessions like this! It helps you to relax, and not feel as awkward. I didn't have to worry about that at all with Pam though. She was an absolute natural, and gorgeous both inside and out.



It was a pleasure to get to know such an amazing young woman. 

Good luck on your mission Sister Castro! 


No comments:

Post a Comment