Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Reeder Family

I love and am grateful for all the amazing clients that I get to meet, and I know that I probably shouldn't have favorite ones, but sometimes I can't help it. I have photographed this beautiful family for years, and they have become some of my favorite people to photograph! 



 Seriously, can you blame me? Look at how cute they are!



They just welcomed their third boy into their family, and I can't think of a better excuse to have some family pictures taken. Especially of this bunch. 

It's still pretty hot here in Arizona, so we wanted to quickly get some great shots in before we all melted. Luckily, these boys are pros and we were able to capture some sweet photographs in no time at all! 







This is their precious newborn, born just 17 days ago. He is almost three weeks old, and still so teeny tiny! Momma was afraid of having a big baby, but he was their smallest by far.

I love how alert he is! And look at the red in his hair! Too cute.



As always, it was a pleasure to be able to spend some time with this beautiful family. I look forward to watching these boys grow up, and photographing them every step of the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment