Monday, July 2, 2018

Presley

Boy, has it been a long time since I have blogged! I almost forgot that this was even here! I love being able to share special moments from every session, and this is a great spot to do it. I will be posting after almost every session, and even sometimes in between. So make sure you check back often for updates! 

I thought that this adorable family would be the perfect way to get back into the swing of things in the blogging world. Seriously, can they be any more perfect! 


One of the first things that a photographer notices when they walk into a location is the light. When I walked into Elizabeth's and Jordan's home for their newborn session, my jaw practically hit the floor. In the front room/living room they have two sets of gorgeous sliding glass doors. Two sets!!! It was almost an entire wall of glass! Amazing as a design idea, and even more amazing in my photography-light-sensing brain. I was practically fan-girling over the amount of light, and looking back it should have been slightly embarrassing...

Anyway, enough about those gorgeous doors. Let's talk about the even more beautiful little newborn that I got to spend some time with.

Meet Presley:





Isn't she perfect? Look at that dimple! I don't think that she could get any cuter.


And of course I can't forget about the fur baby. Dogs have a special place in my heart, so when I get to include them in a session it makes me so happy!






Thanks for letting me spend some time with your beautiful family, Elizabeth and Jordan! And thanks for not making fun of me when I kept gawking at your glass doors.  


No comments:

Post a Comment